- Dark Castle Lords Publishing charges $50.00 for any changes beyond correction of spellings. Hmm.
- He managed to sell only 17 copies of his story through Cobblestone Press from November to December. That's not a good number and I hope the average sales from that publisher is higher than this.
- Midnight Showcase is apparently being naughty, not paying their authors and not answering emails.
- Carnal Desires Publishing is closing down due to lack of business. Who are these people, you ask? Now you know why they are out of business.
- Joke of the day: Piers Anthony saying that Xlibris' "efficiency" will improve iUniverse/Authorhouse after Authorhouse bought Xlibris. Altogether now: BWAHAHAHA.